FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A few questions about a trip in FC
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2018, 10:58 am
Lufthomie

Programs: Miles N More, One World
Originally Posted by TheHorta
Obviously, just don’t be a pest. ;-)
I can be a pest that is why Wifey is going FC.
Years ago I read a thread in these forums about bringing a small gift to the flight crew.
Since then I've done it on almost every flight.
It's usually chocolate covered espresso beans and a few other sweets.
The 1st time I flew with my wife we were on a flight from PHX-DEN
I had forgotten to bring the FC anything so at the airport I bought the espresso beans and something else.
Before we took took off the FA's came by and swiped our TV's and we had free TV to DEN.

This past April we flew PHX-IAH-MEX and I did the gifts for both flights. The crew did notice . I was given free drinks all the way to Mexico city. IAH-MEX I gave the gifts as I boarded. When the drinks were being passed out it was a different flight attendant who was probably in the back during boarding. When I tried to hand her my credit card for the rum n coke I ordered she told me to put it away and gave me 2 bottles of bacardi. She did that twice for me on that flight.

Once I did it going to Romania (NGO work) and left the plane with a bag full of chocolate covered pretzels, toys, coloring books, and a bottle of Champagne.
I work in Law Enforcement and see some dark things and deal with bad people. Sometimes I cant leave work at work and come home not the same person when I left for work. My wife understands what I do as she was once in LE herself.
Shes a first class woman. I just wish my salary could make FC flights happen all the time.

Yeah, we're the cute old couple.