FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Onboard employee attention to a passenger friend -- When does it go too far?
Old Aug 10, 2018, 11:22 am
Supima
Suspended

Originally Posted by 764toHI
In defense of the OP, it doesn't seem like he was taking on a position on the LGBQT community. If the OP's comments are indeed true, I think I would have an issue if this was heterosexual couple as well (they should instead take advantage of the privacy of the lavatories since this looks like a widebody aircraft without the space flex lavs ).

My take on this particular situation is if the FA provided good inflight service then I think you should let it go, if not, you should highlight the service deficiencies rather this his interactions with his S/O.
LOL Thanks - I honestly hadn't even considered that angle as my industry is incredibly diverse and completely supportive of LGBQT (I work in Fashion and design).... No it was obvious to everyone who the number one passenger was in the J cabin and I didn't say a word - and that's why I didn't mention the flight or day or anything - just wanted to know what people would have done - and if nothing that's fine.... And yes - just to be clear - had this been a man and woman my feelings would be 100% the same...