FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Santorini: consolidated thread (combined 1/17)
Old Aug 9, 2018, 10:56 pm
atojbk

Originally Posted by christianj
Bumping an old thread instead of starting a new one. Last time we went to Santorini we stayed at Mystique and were generally pretty happy with the stay. I have a coworker that went recently that raved about the Andronis Boutique Hotel in Oia. I searched the forum and found some general discussion on the hotel but no recent details. On TA they get great ratings but we all know to take those with a grain of salt so I figured I would seek the forums advice to see if there are any recent reviews/comments about the hotel and how it compares to the usual recommendations on the Luxury forum for Santorini.

Thanks in advance!
I stayed at Andronis (not the boutique one) two years ago. 2x time in Santorini. The private jacuzzi was very nice and pretty private. Spacious room for entry level. Service was great and the breakfast was very high quality on your porch. The public infinity pool is OK and not as dramatic as others you'll see on the island. The lycabetus restauramt was decent but pricey as well. I wasn't a fan of the bathrooms personally. The real charm is Oia AFTER sunset when everyone has left. Great atmosphere in my opinion where the real charm of Oia comes out.