FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2-4-1 voucher to be used by December - asking for a friend
Old Aug 8, 2018, 2:35 am
BertieBadger

Programs: BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by Karen762
Thanks - he should be fine with Nairobi as he has been there before and can work out where to go from there.

Which app are you talking about? The BA one? I've always done everything via the website and unfortunately my friend is rather technology-challenged but if I can give him a starting point he can telephone BA and hopefully go from there.
Yes, the BA mobile app. I'm on Android but assume Apple to be similar or the same. I find the mobile app much more helpful than the website for this sort of search.

One logged in, "Reward Flights" from the main menu, and then the "Reward Flight Finder" which finds the broad availability - you can search a range of dates and at differing levels of geographic granularity - across the top you'll see options for Regions/Countries/Cities. "Central and South Africa" is classed as one region in this search, and will give you the results posted by LBA_Flyer earlier. Can then just drill into each city to find the specific dates.