FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Did the free Biscoffs in coach go away?
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2018, 5:10 pm
AS737

Originally Posted by PDXPremier
That's the funny thing...I almost never see the chocolate anymore, but they showed up on my SFO-PDX flight yesterday. Glad to hear the Biscoffs didn't go away. When flying in Premium class, I think it's interesting in a sad sorta way that you don't get the Biscoffs AND your "premium" snack (trail mix or fig bar)....it's just the "premium snack".
If you fly on the Airbus aircraft, I think they only get 6 chocolate bars for the entire aircraft, regardless of how many Golds/75Ks there are. Boeing aircraft get 18 I believe. QX/OO aircraft do not get any AFAIK. To the FA workgroup, there was also a lot of flip flopping on the policy of offering the chocolate bars to premium, if that's where you normally sit, so that could explain why it just showed up recently. And you can get both the premium snack and biscoff! You just have to ask for the biscoff in addition to your snack.

Originally Posted by NoLaGent
Cookiegate. It's hit or miss. I believe official policy is you're supposed to ask now, but I got them without asking on SFO-SEA last week.
In economy, the official policy is that the FA is supposed to ask, not the passenger. First only gets them before 10am, and the passenger is supposed to ask in that situation (because there's usually several parts to the FC breakfast)

Originally Posted by sturges
My last two QX and AS flights this week both got cookies. But no chocolate
QX I don't believe gets chocolates (?), but depending on the route, it could have also been very gold-heavy and they honestly may have run out by the time they got to you. They only get 18 bars per flight for Boeing, and I believe 6 for Airbus