FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Aug 1, 2018, 9:17 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
Looks like the QSuites 777-200 (A7-BBG) just got plugged on my trip Are there any particular biz seat that are best for a couple? Looks like only EF seats are for couples but does the row matter?

I can see on ExpertFlyer that most of the EF are open but it doesn't give me any change options.

Also, does this plane have wifi?
I don't think row matters much, aside from being closer to a lavatory or galley. Odd that EF would show center quad seats as open. My experience is that QSuites show on EF as window seats open, center seats blocked (or occupied, of course).

If the QR web site won't let you pick center seats, you can try calling QR. Reports in this thread are very mixed, and my own experience has been that on a QR-issued ticket it lets me pick center seats when there are two of us in the same PNR, but when the ticket was issued by RJ or AA it won't. However, it may also depend on the route and how far out the flight is. Even when QR wouldn't initially let me pick center seats, it did so within a few weeks of the flight.