FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays Arrival Plus, now 70K w/$5k spend
Old Jul 27, 2018, 4:05 pm
knn9413

Originally Posted by MisterMechE
These cards are churnable. I got one almost exactly one year ago, canceled two weeks ago, and applied and was approved last week. I did have to call in to get approved though, because I didn't wait long enough for the system to recognize that my previous Arrival+ was closed. Once I got with a rep on the phone, he could see that I didn't have one currently open. We walked through my application and credit profile, and I was approved over the phone. The churning subreddit also has a thread buried somewhere about fast churning the Arrival+, with confirmed datapoints of people receiving the bonus again.
Thanks. I was reading the fine print (yes I did!!) and it said only for a new card member. Hence I had the question. Thanks for your response though. Here is what it said "This one-time offer is valid for eligible cardmembers. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this program."