FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Hotels of Kelowna BC have added a resort fee!
Old Jul 26, 2018, 1:56 pm
Brendan

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Hello, Pokee! Too bad you'll be there only for Saturday's lineup. I have decided to stay at the Ogopogobedandbreakfast.ca @C$210 a night all-in (single discount price) 4 blocks north along the waterfront because my friends are unavailable to join me. I've decided to save my MR points for later, because the RPRC feels like overkill when staying alone..
The RPRC costs 40K points per night and was sold out on points until I cancelled my res a few days ago. If you want it, grab it fast! You'll get a 2 BR Villa/ Apartment with full kitchen there, which is great when shared by 3 or 4 persons in your party. It's also awesome for impressing a date/ lover ! Well worth the extra 5K MR per night!
OTOH, rooms at the Delta Ontonagon next door are very nice, typically upscale hotel rooms. Plenty of points availability.
I have never stayed there before, so I know nothing of Gold benefits.

In conclusion, I would love to meet you while we're all there. You may PM me to request my phone number.