FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Credit Card
Old Jul 25, 2018, 10:43 pm
Jp557cu

Marriott Rewards Premier card

Hey All,

I recently obtained the Chase Marriott Reward premier card and noticed something odd. So, I’m using it like crazy to hit the $5,000 spend and get my 100,000 bonus points but it worries me cause I login to the app and the website from my iPhone and laptop but it doesn’t show that I have the card. What I mean is that I continue to see, even in the app when I’m logged in, advertisements to sign up for the rewards premier card. Even after booking a Marriott hotel with the Marriott care and my rewards number I still was asked to sign up for the card.

Even more strange, I booked a hotel and they said “use your Marriott premier card and get a $200 statement credit”. I knew nothing about this so I called up Marriott and they didn’t know anything either and said only chase can help me...

Has anyone else experienced this? My credit card does not show on the app or website and even the folks at Marriott don’t know about the statement credit or why my card isn’t showing on the app, even though I stored it as a payment method and use it to book Marriott hotels.

Woth delta it’s so easy, you sign up for the card and then immediately it’s reflected in the app and website that you have the delta card.