FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old Jul 20, 2018, 10:10 pm
Flender

Originally Posted by zozeppelin
I do not mean to digress this thread further into bickering about bickering, but you're incorrect on many fronts:
1) Where is the wishful thinking?
2) Not nitpicking, looking for clarification as I stated, as have many others. This is not an attempt to pick on anyone. This may be incomprehensible, but perhaps many people have read the entire thread and still are unclear of what they have read.
3) William has said his responses need to be approved by the team, not that they need to come from that team, that is very different, even someone not on the grammar police should understand this.
4) I have read all the pages and it hasn't been clear the multiple times he responded and in the wiki, whether that was him or MR saying 'maximize', which as I have explained is a big difference in my opinion.

Maybe you don't have a vested interest in trying to make decisions with what to do with your travel packages, but others do, and are trying to make decisions based on the limited information available, thus want to verify they understand the information correctly. Seems reasonable to me. Glad FT and William afford us that opportunity.

Again, thank you William for your patience and persistence through this, and before.
I'm not a native English speaker, and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

William replied to MasterGeek at 6:19am, saying 'As I said before, the message comes directly from the loyalty team, so feel free to take it with whatever amount of salt makes it worthwhile'

Doesn't this answer your question, "'maximizing the usage' is a determination you have personally made ... or is a pass through statement from the loyalty team..."?