FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old Jul 20, 2018, 7:10 pm
zozeppelin

Originally Posted by Happy
It is left to the interpretation only in those who continue to insist their wishful thinking, and so many do not read carefully from the beginning.
I cannot believe William is even now being nickpicked on what word to use. This is not a grammar school.
I am sure most of the readers understand what he says is exactly what the Loyalty Team wants him to relay - go back to many pages before when William said clear and loud that from that point on, anything he says would have to be approved by the Loyalty Team first, hence the replies on questions would be delayed. Why 6 weeks later, there are still people picking on where is the source of what William posted?
I do not mean to digress this thread further into bickering about bickering, but you're incorrect on many fronts:
1) Where is the wishful thinking?
2) Not nitpicking, looking for clarification as I stated, as have many others. This is not an attempt to pick on anyone. This may be incomprehensible, but perhaps many people have read the entire thread and still are unclear of what they have read.
3) William has said his responses need to be approved by the team, not that they need to come from that team, that is very different, even someone not on the grammar police should understand this.
4) I have read all the pages and it hasn't been clear the multiple times he responded and in the wiki, whether that was him or MR saying 'maximize', which as I have explained is a big difference in my opinion.

Maybe you don't have a vested interest in trying to make decisions with what to do with your travel packages, but others do, and are trying to make decisions based on the limited information available, thus want to verify they understand the information correctly. Seems reasonable to me. Glad FT and William afford us that opportunity.

Again, thank you William for your patience and persistence through this, and before.