FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:47 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by zozeppelin
Don't disagree and I have read those, but I wanted some specific clarification as there is a big difference between your personal assessment and a generic pass through left up for interpretation from a vested party - thanks for that. Not trying to quibble, but "all I can relay" would have been much clearer than "all I can tell".

Thanks for your patience and support before and during the transition.
It is left to the interpretation only in those who continue to insist their wishful thinking, and so many do not read carefully from the beginning.
I cannot believe William is even now being nickpicked on what word to use. This is not a grammar school.
I am sure most of the readers understand what he says is exactly what the Loyalty Team wants him to relay - go back to many pages before when William said clear and loud that from that point on, anything he says would have to be approved by the Loyalty Team first, hence the replies on questions would be delayed. Why 6 weeks later, there are still people picking on where is the source of what William posted?