FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA adding MIA-HOU/GRR/PVD/RSW/BUF
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2018, 7:31 pm
autdi

Originally Posted by CHOPCHOP767
I'd take an E175 (GRR to MIA) over a 737-800 or NEO any day of the week in any cabin of service... The longest E175 flights I can recall are ORDABQ, PHLIAH (many many times), and EWREYW (though on UA for the latter) and none of those flights stick out at being particularly bad. If anything, this is an ideal aircraft for the routing. CRJ200s are a different story entirely...
Perhaps I was in a particularly bad seat/plane then, CLT DTW was awful even in MCE. If there was padding on the seat I missed it, felt like fabric covered plywood. Hot cabin that never really did cool down in flight, couldn't keep the plane from heating up during taxi. Oddly, I was on a E190 ORD to DTW that was great several years back. I know those are going away, but greatly preferred it to the experience on the E175. Haven't been on a MAX, but mostly end up in MCE on the 321/737, so I probably won't notice the issues, the only lav I visit is on a widebody, continental travel no need, so again, don't experience the issue, not saying it's not real, just don't experience it.