FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Not Getting Mosaic for $50k Spend on JetBlue Card?
Old Jul 16, 2018, 5:08 pm
OC_Matt

Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by craz
Yep, it may YMMV. I just hope that anyone that didnt get it doesnt call up complaining saying hey, why did those guys get the 15k I didnt , which in turn leads to an audit and a clawback.

At best a person can call up and ask if after $50k in a calendar year is suppose to yield 15k and if they say yes then ask why didnt I get the 15K but I hope theres no mention that you know others have said they got it even if the answer to the question was no its by Flying only
Just wanted to add that upon taking a closer look at my JetBlue dashboard, I see that the 15K came from Barclaycard. It states "JETBLUE CARD ISSUED BY BARCLAYCARD" +15000. If you earned Mosaic via flights, I'm sure the bonus wouldn't state anything about Barclaycard. Based on this; if you didn't receive the 15k from hitting $50k in sales, call Barclaycard not JetBlue.