Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Not Getting Mosaic for $50k Spend on JetBlue Card?

Old May 26, 18, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

Is anyone having the same problem? Statement closed 2 weeks ago, $50k threshold was crossed, still no Mosaic...
Old May 26, 18, 6:21 pm

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
It took a little bit... I emailed dear jetblue and I think they accelerated.
Old May 28, 18, 8:32 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, SPG PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis CHM.
Takes 4-6 weeks.
Old May 28, 18, 3:17 pm

Programs: Avios
It took me 2 months to get mosaic once I hit 50k
Old Jul 12, 18, 11:28 pm

Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
I hit $50k last week and my statement closed today. After reading all the data points given here and on other sites, I was fully prepared to call JetBlue and push the process along. About an hour ago I received a congratulatory email from JetBlue regarding my Mosaic achievement. Sounds like it is now immediately activated when your statement closes.
Old Jul 15, 18, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by OC_Matt View Post
I hit $50k last week and my statement closed today. After reading all the data points given here and on other sites, I was fully prepared to call JetBlue and push the process along. About an hour ago I received a congratulatory email from JetBlue regarding my Mosaic achievement. Sounds like it is now immediately activated when your statement closes.
It took 3+ weeks after my statement closed for my acct to reflect Mosaic, so for 1 trip I booked elsewhere where I get 2 bags as well and free Y+, unlike b^ where you must use pts for their Y+, but true they give you 15k in pts when you hit Mosaic
Old Jul 15, 18, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by craz View Post
It took 3+ weeks after my statement closed for my acct to reflect Mosaic, so for 1 trip I booked elsewhere where I get 2 bags as well and free Y+, unlike b^ where you must use pts for their Y+, but true they give you 15k in pts when you hit Mosaic
You get the bonus for flying, not for spending. I haven't received it for 2 consecutive yrs.
Old Jul 15, 18, 5:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
You get the bonus for flying, not for spending. I haven't received it for 2 consecutive yrs.
I got it for making Mosaic which was done by Spending $50k on the fee CC. My last rev flight was a good 10 yrs ago on B6

Dont know if it matters but its also the 1st time I had any B6 CC
Old Jul 15, 18, 6:46 pm

Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
I thought the same but the 15k posted today, listed as "Mosaic Qualification Bonus".
Old Jul 15, 18, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by OC_Matt View Post
I thought the same but the 15k posted today, listed as "Mosaic Qualification Bonus".
Yep, it may YMMV. I just hope that anyone that didnt get it doesnt call up complaining saying hey, why did those guys get the 15k I didnt , which in turn leads to an audit and a clawback.

At best a person can call up and ask if after $50k in a calendar year is suppose to yield 15k and if they say yes then ask why didnt I get the 15K but I hope theres no mention that you know others have said they got it even if the answer to the question was no its by Flying only
Old Jul 16, 18, 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by craz View Post
Yep, it may YMMV. I just hope that anyone that didnt get it doesnt call up complaining saying hey, why did those guys get the 15k I didnt , which in turn leads to an audit and a clawback.

At best a person can call up and ask if after $50k in a calendar year is suppose to yield 15k and if they say yes then ask why didnt I get the 15K but I hope theres no mention that you know others have said they got it even if the answer to the question was no its by Flying only
Just wanted to add that upon taking a closer look at my JetBlue dashboard, I see that the 15K came from Barclaycard. It states "JETBLUE CARD ISSUED BY BARCLAYCARD" +15000. If you earned Mosaic via flights, I'm sure the bonus wouldn't state anything about Barclaycard. Based on this; if you didn't receive the 15k from hitting $50k in sales, call Barclaycard not JetBlue.
Old Jul 16, 18, 6:13 pm

Well, sounds like I got shorted. Will call Barclaycard.
Old Jul 16, 18, 6:54 pm

Programs: Avios
Hit 50k 2 weeks ago and 15K mosaic bonus hit account today.Barclaycard is hitting on all cylinders now

Search this Thread
Search Engine: