Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Not Getting Mosaic for $50k Spend on JetBlue Card?

Not Getting Mosaic for $50k Spend on JetBlue Card?

Old May 26, 18, 6:08 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 956
Not Getting Mosaic for $50k Spend on JetBlue Card?

Is anyone having the same problem? Statement closed 2 weeks ago, $50k threshold was crossed, still no Mosaic...
Rommie2k6 is offline  
Old May 26, 18, 6:21 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Boston
Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Posts: 296
It took a little bit... I emailed dear jetblue and I think they accelerated.
HepperSchepp is offline  
Old May 28, 18, 8:32 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: CLE
Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, SPG PLT, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Avis CHM.
Posts: 4,051
Takes 4-6 weeks.
ctownflyer is offline  
Old May 28, 18, 3:17 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Programs: Avios
Posts: 237
It took me 2 months to get mosaic once I hit 50k
Tilto007 is offline  
Old Jul 12, 18, 11:28 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orange County, CA
Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
Posts: 168
I hit $50k last week and my statement closed today. After reading all the data points given here and on other sites, I was fully prepared to call JetBlue and push the process along. About an hour ago I received a congratulatory email from JetBlue regarding my Mosaic achievement. Sounds like it is now immediately activated when your statement closes.
OC_Matt is offline  
Old Jul 15, 18, 11:40 am
  #6  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 23,270
Originally Posted by OC_Matt View Post
I hit $50k last week and my statement closed today. After reading all the data points given here and on other sites, I was fully prepared to call JetBlue and push the process along. About an hour ago I received a congratulatory email from JetBlue regarding my Mosaic achievement. Sounds like it is now immediately activated when your statement closes.
It took 3+ weeks after my statement closed for my acct to reflect Mosaic, so for 1 trip I booked elsewhere where I get 2 bags as well and free Y+, unlike b^ where you must use pts for their Y+, but true they give you 15k in pts when you hit Mosaic
craz is offline  
Old Jul 15, 18, 5:00 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 121
Originally Posted by craz View Post
It took 3+ weeks after my statement closed for my acct to reflect Mosaic, so for 1 trip I booked elsewhere where I get 2 bags as well and free Y+, unlike b^ where you must use pts for their Y+, but true they give you 15k in pts when you hit Mosaic
You get the bonus for flying, not for spending. I haven't received it for 2 consecutive yrs.
wetsand is offline  
Old Jul 15, 18, 5:41 pm
  #8  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 23,270
Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
You get the bonus for flying, not for spending. I haven't received it for 2 consecutive yrs.
I got it for making Mosaic which was done by Spending $50k on the fee CC. My last rev flight was a good 10 yrs ago on B6

Dont know if it matters but its also the 1st time I had any B6 CC
craz is offline  
Old Jul 15, 18, 6:46 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orange County, CA
Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by wetsand View Post
You get the bonus for flying, not for spending. I haven't received it for 2 consecutive yrs.
I thought the same but the 15k posted today, listed as "Mosaic Qualification Bonus".
OC_Matt is offline  
Old Jul 15, 18, 7:23 pm
  #10  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts: 23,270
Originally Posted by OC_Matt View Post
I thought the same but the 15k posted today, listed as "Mosaic Qualification Bonus".
Yep, it may YMMV. I just hope that anyone that didnt get it doesnt call up complaining saying hey, why did those guys get the 15k I didnt , which in turn leads to an audit and a clawback.

At best a person can call up and ask if after $50k in a calendar year is suppose to yield 15k and if they say yes then ask why didnt I get the 15K but I hope theres no mention that you know others have said they got it even if the answer to the question was no its by Flying only
craz is offline  
Old Jul 16, 18, 5:08 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orange County, CA
Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
Posts: 168
Originally Posted by craz View Post
Yep, it may YMMV. I just hope that anyone that didnt get it doesnt call up complaining saying hey, why did those guys get the 15k I didnt , which in turn leads to an audit and a clawback.

At best a person can call up and ask if after $50k in a calendar year is suppose to yield 15k and if they say yes then ask why didnt I get the 15K but I hope theres no mention that you know others have said they got it even if the answer to the question was no its by Flying only
Just wanted to add that upon taking a closer look at my JetBlue dashboard, I see that the 15K came from Barclaycard. It states "JETBLUE CARD ISSUED BY BARCLAYCARD" +15000. If you earned Mosaic via flights, I'm sure the bonus wouldn't state anything about Barclaycard. Based on this; if you didn't receive the 15k from hitting $50k in sales, call Barclaycard not JetBlue.
OC_Matt is offline  
Old Jul 16, 18, 6:13 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 121
Well, sounds like I got shorted. Will call Barclaycard.
wetsand is offline  
Old Jul 16, 18, 6:54 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Programs: Avios
Posts: 237
Hit 50k 2 weeks ago and 15K mosaic bonus hit account today.Barclaycard is hitting on all cylinders now
Tilto007 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: