FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Renting at DTW; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread
Old Jul 16, 2018, 7:19 am
BThumme

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
Had a noon reservation for Friday, July 13th. Got there around 1130 am. Lots of Chrysler 300's, incluiding a 300s, an inifiniti Q30 (thought about it, but I hate how close the gas and brake are), and a bunch of impalas and malibus. No fusions - it's been a long time now since I've seen one of those, or even a taurus. Also a toyota avalon xle. Ended up picking up a Nissan Altima SL edition, which oddly enough I picked up last week from GRR and dropped off in Dearborn.

Anyways, I spent about 20 minutes at DTW. Some guy just got into a Q70 when I got there, and stayed in the car until after I left. I think that was kind of bush league you can sit in a vehicle for 20+ minutes and talk on your phone, especially in a nice vehicle like that. But whatever.

Premium section was a couple camaros. I did see in the reserved section an Alfa Romeo car, which I haven't seen before. What would that fall under - luxury?