FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't Redeem Missing Miles - Interface Bug?
Old Jul 14, 2018, 2:55 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by m4cc
Hello guys,

I'm trying to redeem missing miles but whenever I select an entry on the dropdown box the form doesn't show any extra fields nor do I get sent to another page in order to fill out my flight information.
Is anyone encountering the same bug?

Thank you!
I'm confused by your terminology and wonder whether this could be party of the problem.

To redeem miles in a FF program means to use the miles, for example to take miles from your account and pay for an award ("free") plane ticket with them. In this case, the number of miles in your account would go down in exchange for the ticket you want.

However, your problem seems to be missing miles, which would be described as miles that haven't been posted/credited to your account even though you have taken one or more flights to earn the missing miles. In this case, you want the miles showing in your account to go up by the number of miles that are missing.