FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another amazing A3 flight in business but...
Old Jul 12, 2018, 9:06 am
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Another amazing A3 flight in business but...

I had some amazing flight in C with Aegean in the previous weeks and it's for sur my favorite airline in Europe in business class.
But I was wondering, they went for cheaper in the last months regarding food no?
No more Octopus or kind of sophisticated first dish and much more "green salad" (not even greek salad) and the same with dessert, more "industrial basic desserts".
Maybe it's just a feeling but overall it was again amazing experience to fly with Aegean. Special mention to FA who was always amazing!

another topic but boarding in Athens is still mess and handler does not care... With the priority boarding for children they board first families (with I can understand when we talk about babies) but families with kids 10/15 years old without status flying economy should be denied priority boarding. My opinion.