FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR London Heathrow lounges
View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2018, 1:52 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by serpens
Are my understandings on lounge admission correct? If so, is there any advantage to making the (short) trek to T2 for the Plaza Premium lounge rather than visiting the Virgin Atlantic lounge? In the unlikely event that our Delta flights pulls into a T2 gate, is there an advantage in making the (short) trek to T3?

If we both decide to take showers, is there a place to stash luggage? I imagine there must be, because many people travel alone. How large is the shower? What is the time limit?
It has been a while since I was in the VS Revivals lounge, but personally I would stick to that. The T2 Plaza is a larger and newer but I don't think it is worth the walk, plus the breakfast options are better in Revivals. Just follow the signs after you emerge landside - it's a bit hidden away but the signs are clear enough. The shower units are quite large and have a hotel style luggage low table unit in them, there is also a baggage self-storage room right by the reception area, where the staff can keep an eye on things for you. Most people seem to just leave their bags in the lounge unattended, which I suppose isn't ideal but probably nothing bad happens with that. I'm not aware of a time limit, but generally the reception staff need to juggle when you can take your shower if a crowd shows up.