FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Credit Card
Old Jul 7, 2018, 9:37 am
swintec

Originally Posted by Jjfab
I think the difference is that the personal card will continue to earn the elite night credit based on spend through January 2019 - when the announced 15 night limit from credit card kicks in - but the business card changes effective end of August due to conversion. Therefore, there is no need to immediately say the night per $3k spend is going away on personal card. I hope I’m wrong but I see no wiggle room in the statement that the limit is 15 nights total starting in January 2019.
except in your last post you told us that 3k/1 night was for sure going away and you seem to be moving the goal posts. so which is it? the max of 15 elite nights is addressing and only addressing those who carry or will carry more than one credit card and expect to get multiple yearly bonuses. up until now this has been the case. carry more than one card and you will get 15 elite credits per card towards your account. it was clear as day in april when they said it just as it is now, you will only get 15 from this yearly benefit, no matter how many cards you have. you are looking to deep into this. when / if the benefit goes away they will send you a change of terms saying specifically so. just like they did with the business card. if they want to do the bare minimum, they wil give us 30 days. if they value the relationship, they will make it effective on the next yearly renewal period.