FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flights not posting to altitude dashboard
Old Jul 6, 2018, 3:49 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Post From Oct 3 2017

Originally Posted by AleEat
Believe it or not, it's not uncommon. A flight I took last Wednesday, just posted early this morning. In another thread, poster "alc" provided this insight which I found helpful.

"Yes, it does seems they only update Tuesday to Saturday and on a 4-days from the day your AC flight landed. If it the 4th day is on Sunday or Monday, that get update on Tuesday. I am currently waiting for my flights from last Thursday as well. And like yours, my Tuesday flights got posted Saturday morning."

And yes, I agree, if this is the best IT a commercial airline can offer it's truly a wonder we're not all lost or deceased.

A few posts on the first page of this thread, plus other posts in the Complaints' thread and other AQM/AQD/Aeroplan-miles-not-posting threads, all mention it taking as long as 8 days or worse for things like AQM or even flights to post.

I've been staring at this nonsense for a couple of days.

And this cr@p is ridiculous.

I'm pretty good with delayed gratification and all, but how is it some non-AC flights post quickly, how is it flights post to my other FFPs within 24 hours, and yet here were are.

I'm looking for an adjective, but this is a family-friendly forum....most of the time.