FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Credit Card
Old Jul 5, 2018, 1:31 pm
GoPhils

Programs: Marriott Plat, AA Gold
Originally Posted by Jjfab
I think the last change addresses the elite night credits. It clearly says there is a limit to 15 nights elite credit per account. Any credit card provided that yearly so no additional credits are possible based on spend
I got the email as well.

In the body of the email, it says:
Also, beginning January 1, 2019, if you have more than one Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, or Ritz-Carlton Rewards credit card, you will only receive a total of one 15 Elite Night Credits benefit per calendar year, which will be credited to one of your Marriott Loyalty Program accounts.2"
Which does not seem to be referring to the 1 night credit per $3K in spend. But in the fine print, it says:
2Each calendar year a maximum of 15 Elite Night credits will be credited to one of your Marriott Loyalty Program accounts operated by Marriott International (i.e., Marriott RewardsŪ, Starwood Preferred GuestŪ or The Ritz-Carlton RewardsŪ) (the "Marriott Loyalty Program") on or before March 1 in accordance with the Marriott Loyalty Program terms and conditions
Which could probably be interpreted as you say. Which would make me a little angry if so. Of course now it's saying I have no upgrade offer (but was only like 10K points before).

But the email also says, "Please visit chase.com/marriott for the updated terms and conditions." But those still include mention of the 1 night credit for each $3K in spend, and the page itself does not appear to be updated (for example, still references Category 1-5). And even in my Chase Online banking the "Card Benefits" link takes me to the new Premier Plus card.