FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $50 credit at Saks 5th Ave every 6 months with Plat card (2018 - 2021)
Old Jun 29, 2018, 4:40 pm
Gig103

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Does anyone have insight as to whether this can be used in < $50 increments? I might not get the full value but if I find something that is under $50 but useful I'd rather get that for free than have to spend $50+ to save it.

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
I really like the Saks add, and it's something I can see myself getting good value out of. I easily spend a $200-500 a year at saks and off 5th, so if they don't include off 5th, as long as we can buy GCs at real Saks who cares.
They do exclude "Off 5th", and the terms say no GCs. If you shop at Saks regardless of this credit, hopefully you can go buy a GC and report back if you were credited?

Originally Posted by acarney
The $15 credit and this $50 credit should really have been more like offers that were periodically available and $50 off a purchase of $50 or more and $15 off an Uber ride of $15 or more, etc.
The Uber credit can be used in smaller increments, that sounds more like a function of your area and rides. I've had $7.50 and $9 fares credited appropriately. I do find I like the Uber credit and I will get my money out of Saks, overall I think I agree with your sentiment.