FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR London Heathrow lounges
View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2018, 11:31 am
DYKWIA
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by euromannn
Checked PP Lounges web site and T3 on PP you pay shower supplement at Club Aspire and No 1 Lounge(shower facilities are subject to payment).

T2 or T4 the Plaza Premium and Skyteam says "fax subject to payment" with no mention of shower.
Plaza Premium web site shows 15 Pound fee for shower usage for ALL Plaza Premium lounges."Shower Package
Shower with Amenities15"

On the photos posted on this thread it states 'showers included with payment then below PP accepted' so vague description whether showers are free with PP.

Impossible to get confirmation from Plaza Premium Lounge or PP. My guess is every lounge at Heathrow charges for showers.

Found an email address for Plaza Premium at Heathrow. I'll send to see their comment on fee.
[email protected]

Yes --- I'm like you want hot breakfast, shower, and alcohol all FREE. I have a 3 hour layover so 10 minute walk with my bag shouldn't be an issue for 90 minute stay. doubt I'll pay for shower so I'll eat and drink at minimum.

Thanks -- I'll try T2 Plaza Premium (arrivals) Lounge.
Why would you bother changing terminals when you can use the PP lounges in T3? AA arrive into T3, and BA to PRG departs from T3. There are 2 PP lounges in T3.