FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2018 London Summer DO - Friday 13 July 2018
Old Jun 28, 2018, 12:10 pm
KeaneJohn

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
I suspect (hope) the tube strike will be called off immediately before the strike is due to start if not sooner. The last 3for Jubilee and District lines were. Whilst the tube unions like to sometimes flex their muscles in industrial disputes I envisage the press attention will be on POTUS (unwanted) visit.

As an aside and apologies if this is in the wrong place I have 2x tickets for Court number one at Wimbledon on Saturday 14th July and my friend can no longer make it. Does anybody want to be my plus one? I’m not looking for anything for the ticket cost you just need to bring yourself, a packed lunch or buy lunch and a bottle of bubbles or whatever wine you will consume. (Or 4 Cans of larger if that’s your thing] the ticket guarantees your entry to the grounds and a seat on number one court to watch whatever matches go on that day. Don’t forget it’s the penultimate day and Ladies Finals. There is a ticket resale kiosk in the grounds where if you are lucky enough you can bag a centre court ticket for £10 if/when someone goes.

First to pm me can be my plus one if not I will give it to someone in the queue.

See everybody at the do.