FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2018, 10:01 pm
esledo

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by SPBanker
My FA was very nice, but she no clue about this issue. I saw no need to escalate, paid 5000 points and sent an email to Plat address. Reply states that when flying with AA (or other non-AY, I guess) ticket, Plat is not entitled to full flight's wifi.
I suppose then they see it so that Plat is not entitled to advance seat selection or free drink either when flying codeshare, as that is how AY’s systems currently work.

It is also disturbing that after a year of this absurdity FAs (and the AY staff in general) are again unaware of the issue, especially on routes like LHR and JFK which I suppose are pretty popular in terms of codeshares and OWEs.

Originally Posted by ffay005
As far as I know, AY is the only airline that offers free and unlimited wifi for Plats for the whole duration of the flight, regardless of travel class. In my books, that's a huge plus and makes the flight feel so much shorter.
I do agree that it is a nice benefit and I have used it several times, too. However, I cannot accept how lackluster their implementation is currently to deliver this and other benefits to Plats/OWEs when flying on codeshares.

Last edited by esledo; Jun 27, 2018 at 10:06 pm