FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A3 not awarding miles for Swiss flights taken
Old Jun 25, 2018, 6:23 am
Alex1986

A3 not awarding miles for Swiss flights taken

Hello,

Not sure whether I should be opening this thread here or in the Swiss section.

Back in January, I flew NRT - ZRH - MAD with Swiss Air, using my Miles & Bonus account number. Two weeks after the flight I used the automated system to claim the miles and got an automated response that miles have already been credited to my account (not true). So I called Aegean support who asked me to send over to them my boarding passes + ticket booked + screenshot of my account that shows no miles were awarded. I did so and they said they passed everything over to Swiss. Since then it has been 6 whole months, with me calling Aegean every couple of weeks to check the status of this but the issue just seems not to resolve. Aegean claims they cannot do anything as Swiss must credit the miles, every time I call they tell me they send them a reminder to respond to the case but Swiss simply does not respond.

Has anyone faced any such issue before? Who should I contact regarding this? Can an airline just refuse to respond, is there no SLA in place for such cases?

Thanks.