FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are there any Choice Hotels that have restaurants and free breakfast?
Old Jun 24, 2018, 10:31 pm
yonikasz

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, Delta Platinum, Alaska MVP, United Silver, Hilton Silver,
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Yes, but it's all up to the individual hotel. So don't make any program-wide assumptions.

And don't assume that just because a hotel has a restaurant that it has room service outside of restaurant hours. Again, it's up to the individual hotel what the hours of any room service are, just as it's up to the hotel what the hours of any restaurant are.

Plus, many Choice properties in the US that don't have a restaurant have "room service" cards in the rooms, with the "room service" provided by a third party which uses a combination of offsite restaurants (but I've never used it, only glanced at it, and so I don't know what typical hour restrictions there might be). But again not all Choice properties have this.

There is no Choice brand that always has a restaurant AFAIK. A Clarion might, but it might only have a limited-hours "bistro" (think Courtyard but even more limited). Some Ascends do, but not all. And even a hotel that does have a restaurant (in any hotel program), it might be closed on the particular night (or morning!) that you're there. That's up to the hotel!
I know not every Clarion, or Quality etc has free breakfast, but will each hotel in each brand that does have free breakfast have the same food for breakfast?