FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old Jun 20, 2018, 3:58 pm
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
Just to note that we made some more headway today on the wiki questions. Search 20Jun18 to see what was added today.
Hi William, I want to make sure I'm understanding your answer posted today to B8:

B8. Do Marriott members with 2MM uncombined lifetime MR points and with 750 combined lifetime MR nights and lifetime SPG nights qualify for LTPP?

This is exactly my situation in that I already have over 2MM uncombined MR points (legacy MR criteria for LTP), but want to utilize my combined MR and SPG lifetime nights (new combined program qualification for lifetime nights). Your answer doesn't specifically account for the scenario of utilization a combination of the two criteria (legacy for MR points/new combined program for nights) asked in the question unless I am misreading your answer. Sorry this process of clarification has become taxing.