FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First two legs keep falling off Mileageplus ticket .. 2nd time
Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:04 am
Mauibaby2008

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by jsloan
I've seen rumors that TG will kick passengers out of F to make room for VIPs (e.g., the royal family).

Is the flight still available for purchase in F on that date?

PS: Neither UA nor TG have an obligation to transport you in the class of service you booked, but merely to transport you and refund any fare difference or offer you a full refund.
still available for $2,482 one way SYD BKK both 10am and 4pm departure. Ok and fair enough about transporting or refunding however, I expect an accurate reason for this to be happening (just checked my friends itinerary, fully intact ). It is part of a much bigger itinerary and I cannot (or should not) have to worry about my flights simply not existing once I arrive in SYD ..

supervisor has me on hold while she is calling Thai Airways to figure out what is going on.

Supervisor got Thai to open the F seat. She says the error was, one of the previous agents re instated the ticket, but never re - issued the ticket which caused these legs to keep falling off.

hopefully that works... sorry I like to update FT live with my issues 😂

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 16, 2018 at 11:56 am Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member