FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thai airline hostess scam
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2018, 7:12 am
SKT-DK

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Bo**ocks...!

If the OP's only other post is anything to go by, it seems to be more of a problem with him/her than whichever airline...
Previous post

This is simply too ridiculous to waste time on, but given that it seemingly an attack on multiple aspects of the country I live in and love, I'll bite..

That said though, I am pretty sure there is more to this story than is being told...!

Originally Posted by moorels
I would be interested to know if anyone has been through a similar experience to my horrendous one.
In September, 2016, Ihad booked a return flight with Thai Airways from Melbourne to Phuket.
If this was almost two years ago, then why rant about it now?

During the flight an air hostess walked past my seat and I went to get her attention and tap her on the lower back.
In which culture do you find it acceptable to touch someone's back, let alone lower back? Simply wrong in all aspects, and I really feel for all the cabin crew of all airlines who get subjected to sexual harassment as part of their job.
If you want attention, you speak !

The air hostess in question, who was overweight and covered in acne
What does this have to do with your argument? - is it offensive to you to be overweight and suffer from acne?? That's hardly her fault, is it?

After writing many letters of complaint to Thai Airways from October 2016, I finally received a response to say that they had done nothing wrong and that I was intoxicated and abusive which is a total lie.
I can see why touching someone's lower back, let alone touching them at all would be seen as a sign of intoxication.

I firmly believe this woman and Thai Airways has done this before with the assistance of corrupt Thai Police.
What gives you valid grounds to be convinced of this?

I will never fly with Thai Airways again nor probably go to Thailand again as just full of corruption.
Please do stick with this decision - we don't need more people behaving like this in our country

I strongly advise others to do the same.
What a load of bo**ocks......