FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best F Avios Can Buy
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2018, 3:08 am
lost_in_translation

Programs: Some
Regarding QR crew, I think the issue here is also there is also a massive gap between the way they typically act in J and the way they typically act in F and most posters are judging based on QR J. QR has a very involved service in J and on a full flight this makes it difficult for the crew to spend much time engaging in conversation with the passengers until after the meal service is complete, as the service is clearly quite labour intensive. In F, in comparison, I think there's much more time to get to know the crew and, frankly, I would rate the service I typically receive in QR F much more highly than what I used to get in BA F.

Regarding the OPs original question, I'm in the 'JL F is the best F Avios can buy' camp (particularly ex-TYO). CX is not bad, but frankly the catering is often no better than BA F these days (service, hard product and wine list still materially better). QR next, although I think it's basically impossible to book this on Avios now as QR is basically no longer releasing F class long haul redemption availability to partners. Then a big gap to BA, with AA bringing up the rear. I have never flown QF F, but I imagine it would slot in behind QR.