FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jun 3, 2018, 2:42 pm
jiller

Red face Girls Trip Advice

Hi all, I have spent the past couple of weeks pouring through all of the posts in this thread, and am hoping you can help with some questions I have that I am still unclear about. I'm looking at booking 5-6 nights on points at the Conrad Rangali in spring of 19. Nearly all of my points have been earned via work travel and I've been saving them for an amazing bucket list vacation! As a single woman, I don't want to wait on a honeymoon or anything to take said trip, so I'd love to come here with my 2 best girlfriends instead for an amazing girls getaway!

We are very close and would all stay in one room rather than have someone be odd man out in their own room. Currently checking on Hilton's site and entering 3 adults in one room, it still shows me the 95k standard award rate with no extra charges listed for the 3rd adult, so I'm assuming that will be honored. Anyone have experience with that? I'm looking to book the WV standard reward and do a paid upgrade to a SWV.

I know as Hilton gold, my benefits for free breakfast, happy hour, etc. are officially only for myself plus one guest. But if 2/3 of us in the room are Hilton Gold, would we all 3 be able to use the HH benefits for free breakfast? If not, what are the paid rates for breakfast, tea, or happy hour for the 3rd guest? If we need to pay for the 3rd person we will. I am less concerned about that, as I am the 3rd person being denied entirely. As with the room - I don't want anyone to feel left out!

Any guidance or advice is much appreciated!
'