FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Locked in transit zone at ZHR
View Single Post
Old Jun 1, 2018, 11:22 pm
ellylex

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Let me answer here to your posting from the LX lurker thread ( https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29819231-post1979.html ) so to keep everything in one place:
Thank You for Your investigation and conclusion that passengers absolutely dumb and blind. Your comments are appaulling!

Yet, Swiss admitted to me over the phone that Transfer desk was in Terminal E. I made numerous phonecalls and asked many questions how all of this occurred.

I am not surprised with comments here, yet every time I am hopeful that there would be one person who would reply with an answer to my question. Unfortunately, that did not occur.

The facts are that there was NOONE in Terminal D to assist. The connection was missed because flight was delayed to ZHR. And all of Your speculations how passengers decided to miss connection themselves are absurd, when Swiss isn't denying that.

I am glad that Swiss does have intelligent and decent employees who do not deny the facts contrary to the commentators here.

Thank You again.

PS I am sorry, but it is tiresome and frustrating to rebute nonsense and false conclusions and irrelevant questions.