FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - World of Hyatt - Globalist Experiences [Tier Suite Upgrades]
Old Jun 1, 2018, 9:44 am
CloudCoder

Location: USA & UK -- AA EXP 3.5MM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by antonius66
Apparently now dsu are good until Feb 2020 regardless of when you earn this year. Seems like Hyatt is continuing to make positive changes people want. Not sure what people really have to complain about still with regards to the program. There are always things we could want, but on balance, most issues have been improved i would say.
You wrote "apparently". What makes this welcome change "apparent"?

If this is really true, then I'm very glad for the change, but even more glad that Hyatt actually listens to their customers. I've personally asked for this change, at least 40 times. I'm sure other frequent guests have asked as well. It was the single biggest shortcoming of the new World Of Hyatt program, and a lose-lose situation for supplier (Hyatt) and guess alike. Hyatt lost many dozens of room nights from people who delayed qualifying so as to extend the benefits. Well, "apparently" they've now fixed this glaring omission. I'd love to find out more about "apparently", and to be able to convert the word "apparently" into "actually".