FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide to Admirals Club Food / Snack & Beverage
Old May 30, 2018, 12:40 pm
CHOPCHOP767

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by enviroian

Yep it is! The sliders were very popular with guests too. Soups were potato leek and traditional tomato which were both really good too.

whats crudite? Sounds like an explosive.

Today at A club DFW they had the chicken orzo and a cream of asparagus. Only tried the former. It was great.
[/QUOTE]

The crudite (vegetables) have also been making an appearance in the afternoons at the ORD H/K Club, but I've not seen them yet in BOS. Hopefully the BOS situation improves now that they're down to a single full service AC.

Huuuge improvements on the AC front though. Between the avocado toast, guacomole, pasta bar, etc. it's great to see ACs catching up or even exceeding the competitors' offerings. For the big three domestic lounges, up until now I thought DL's afternoon buffet was the most generous in their SCs, followed by UA, but the ACs present offering is reversing the trend. When I fly AA, I'm happy that Kirby is UA's problem now, not so much when I fly on UA though...