FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Denial and Recourse
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2018, 2:51 pm
ruoyang

Need help! GE denied based on inaccurate criminal record...

My story is a little strange. I took the GE interview yesterday and the process was pretty much smooth. The officer asked me "were you arrested' and I answered "Never". And after 5 min-typing and checking, he smiled and said "have a nice day". I thought I was approved but today I received a denied decision. I called for the reason and was told that there are arrest and criminal history on my record and I made untrustful answer...

I promise I was never arrested. There were couple parking violation tickets and a traffic violation ticket (turn without light) several years ago but that is all. I have never been to the court, the police office, or been arrested. The same situation happened to me couple year ago when I was trying to renew my driver license in local DMV. I was told there is a person who has the same name and BoD with me. And I was asked ever been arrested in a place I never heard of. I paid an additional fee for further validation and finally got my license.

So, I believe the same case happened in my GE interview. What shall I do to appeal my GE application? I am heading to state police office for criminal history record. Does this help? Thanks.