FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introducing the official SWISS Lurker
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2018, 12:54 pm
Wtravel

Programs: MM, EK, HH, etc.
Originally Posted by bobhope2
I am trying to get in contact from somebody from Swiss IT to fix a couple of bugs on the website. They would be really, really easy for a developer (10 minutes) to do.

I tried going via the contact page, but just received (after a couple of weeks of course) a reply saying "phone the service center so they can do it manually"

Has anybody on the forum ever spoken to Swiss IT?
Not directly. But have, over the last 2 years (!) regularly complained to them about bugs and shortcomings with regard to their IT when itncomes to using their website and manage booking tool. E.g., and the most annoying bit to me is that half the time I can’t make simple premium cabin seat assignments myself because it either won’t save the assignments, not recognize me as a status customer or show facility/blocked seats as vacant, etc. The service center always ends up doing it manually and says they will advise IT, but then practically never hear back. Really annoying, especially when traveling in a group or family, as on occasion by the time the service center reacts the seats are gone. See my earlier post, I think they know exactly what the issues are, but with their continous cost cutting are simply not willing to foot the bill to fix it.