FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance Warsaw Airport Hotel, WAW, Poland [Master Thread]
Old May 21, 2018, 10:46 am
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Tetly1967
In the Executive Lounge at the moment after a very brief stop (arrived at midnight, leaving at 8.30) so little to make an impression on.

Hotel is a new build and still smells like it! Has been open for three weeks and when I checked out this morning there were more staff than customers (it was a Sunday night / Monday morning stay)

As a Gold, upgraded to an executive room on the top (7th) floor) which was a substantial room with all the amenities you would expect - good to see USB plugs as standard and there was an international plug adaptor in the wardrobe. Also in the wardrobe was an additional 6 USB charger unit - which I hadn't seen before. Lots of bare brushed concrete which appears to be the way to signify modern in hotels at the moment.

Executive lounge down the corridor overlooking the airport terminal building with the runways in the distance. Decent breakfast spread with scrambled eggs and porridge as the hot options. Three members of staff and me in there at 8am.

Paid less than GBP 100 / USD 130 but that was for a Sunday night - not sure how the Courtyard next door and this hotel are going to coexist as not sure there is that much demand for hotel rooms at the airport.

Apologies no time for a proper trip report or to get any photos but positive first impression.
Thanks for the quick trip report. Much appreciated.

Cheers.