FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old May 17, 2018, 8:56 pm
X-ON

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I noticed you added it as b6g, but in what seemed to me a confusing wording still. I reworded it a bit to what I think you meant, please let me if this was incorrect and if so how:

"SPG members fulfilling the equivalent Marriott LTPP criteria of 750 SPG nights and 2M after conversion of SPG points to MR points (i.e 666 667 SPG points) but without enough years to qualify based on years."

The parts that are in red are what I added (in the first case) and rewrote (in the second case).

Being or not being LTP has nothing do with it per se, so IMHO throwing that in just made it more complicated to figure what you meant. (Each path to qualification is independent of any other path. You either qualify by path A, or by path B, or by path C, or by path D, but not combinations of them. If there is to combiination of something, it should be called a clearly spelled-out new path E, not a confusing combination of existing stuff.)
Ok it is clearer now , thanks ...