FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC The Barclay New York Master Thread
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2018, 10:32 am
KristenNix

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Originally Posted by TheWiseOne
I have to book 9 rooms in NYC for a group trip I am leading in November and I am thinking of booking the Barclay with CL access for everyone. If it is possible, could anyone tell me if there evening offer is substantial enough to act as dinner? I ask as when doing the maths staying here on the CL rate works out slightly chraper than staying at most other hotels in the area once I take into account food costs. Additionally, what are the afternoon options like?
You may already know this, but the InterContinental New York Barclay is available with additional complimentary benefits through both Virtuoso and IHG’s New Luxury & Lifestyle program. Here are the benefits that are included with both programs.

Virtuoso (no minimum stay requirement)
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay served in Club InterContinental
- Complimentary access to Club InterContinental Lounge
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi

IHG Luxury & Lifestyle (2-night minimum stay requirement)
- Guaranteed late check-out (until 4pm )
- Breakfast for two, daily at Hotel restaurant
- Value added amenity, specific to hotel ($100 value per stay)
- Upgrade to Next Room category (subject to availability on arrival)
- Free Wi-Fi ( unlimited devices)
- Turndown Service as appropriate by brand
- Handwritten, personalized welcome card
- Bottled water, fresh fruit, and snacks in room upon arrival
- No walk policy
- Priority waitlist

Travel advisors that have access to these programs (Virtuoso and IHG L&L) would be happy to check rates and availability for your dates. Let me know if you have any questions.