FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Change from 380 to 747 on flight tomorrow?
Old May 12, 2018, 7:15 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by BarneyMcGrew
Further to my last, just received a text from BA saying they would like to offer me a free change to my booking to alternative days and to contact BA. I would rather fly as scheduled if at all possible.

Would I be better not contacting BA.
Depends how susceptible you are to a bit of bribery I guess. We're talking hotels and perhaps a few hundred pounds. If they specifically want you to call (so depending on the precise wording) then I would do so, if only to confirm that you have complex arrangements (including Assistance, if I recall correctly) and are not willing to move. Usually the way BA words these things is only to call in if you want to move.

Unfortunately it is a 52J, I can see it online, and also that every seat in First, CW and WTP is allocated.