FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old May 10, 2018, 4:29 pm
beltway

I've made another round of revisions to the wiki, including
  • deleting redundant questions, and
  • moving Lurker answers from the bottom half up into the categorized sections (as OKed by Lurker in advance)
    • For some of these, I condensed wordy questions, but made no changes whatsoever to the Lurker responses.
Originally Posted by Travelosopher

Hello jrothenb, I was wondering if you could post our question in the wiki re: SPG LTP who (obviously) have 10 years platinum elite status but need the combined SPG and Marriott lifetime nights to push us over the 750 night threshold to be granted MR LTPP? I tried to ask my question here, but I was told by the Lurkers it MUST be in the wiki in order to get an official response, & I don’t have enough Flyertalk posts to be allowed to post in the wiki. I know the above info says we’re good to go, but I’d love to have it answered officially in wiki. (See my post from about 2 hours ago.) Thanks if you can help with this.
Lurker answered this in an earlier post. I've added the relevant excerpt (with link to source) in response to question B6.