FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old May 10, 2018, 4:26 pm
SF1K

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by Travelosopher

Hello jrothenb, I was wondering if you could post our question in the wiki re: SPG LTP who (obviously) have 10 years platinum elite status but need the combined SPG and Marriott lifetime nights to push us over the 750 night threshold to be granted MR LTPP? I tried to ask my question here, but I was told by the Lurkers it MUST be in the wiki in order to get an official response, & I don’t have enough Flyertalk posts to be allowed to post in the wiki. I know the above info says we’re good to go, but I’d love to have it answered officially in wiki. (See my post from about 2 hours ago.) Thanks if you can help with this.

Can you let me know if your questions doesn't match any of these and then I can see if I can add?

I think it is 3 with (a)

B6. Will Marriott be expanding their policy for awarding Lifetime Platinum Premier (LTPP) status to cover additional scenarios?
FTers have asked that coverage be extended as follows:
  1. SPG LTP with the Marriott equivalent of 750 SPG nights + and 2M after conversion points
  2. SPG members with a combined 750 SPG nights + 2M after conversion, but not yet LTP (e.g. 10 Platinum years)
  3. Case (a) or (b) but using both combined SPG + Marriott nights and points to determine the 750 night / 2M points threshold
  4. Members with a combined profile of well over 750 combined nights in the program and 10+ years PLT, but across both programs such that the person is LTP in neither program.
  5. If any of the above apply do members need to have Marriott accounts and have them linked prior to August 1st?