FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old May 10, 2018, 4:20 pm
SF1K

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I know many people are anxious to hear that they will be LTPPE, but I certainly wouldn't take the word of a blogger to the bank. They've been wrong. Personally, I would just sit tight and wait to hear what the Lurkers can officially confirm. Saying "But TPG said I would be LTPPE won't make it so"!
Considering they even gave an example given to them by a Marriott Representative I'd be shocked if this information was incorrect. Also was noticing how TPG wasn't responding to posts on his blog yesterday saying he was "incorrect" - so I'm assuming he really wanted to make sure the information was accurate before chaining the blog post.

For this last group, here’s the example our Marriott representative provided TPG:

“If by 12/31/18 a member has five years Platinum with SPG and 250 nights, and five years Platinum with Marriott Rewards and 500 nights, they qualify [for Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite status].”