FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official announcement – See how our three loyalty programs will become one in August
Old May 10, 2018, 4:18 pm
Travelosopher

Programs: SPG LTP, Hyatt Globalist, HH Gold, IHGPlat, RadGold, Marriott Plat, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by jrothenb
The Points Guy posted new corrected info from Marriott this afternoon. Sorry if this is a repost. And to echo the sentiments of others, thank you to the leadership of the Marriott loyalty team for reconsidering the initially announced program parameters, and for their ongoing efforts during this merger.

"Current members of both programs with significant nights/elite status tenure(s): After initially receiving different information, we’ve since received confirmation from a Marriott representative that this new qualification method will look at combined activity across both programs once you combine your accounts in August. As a result, if you’ve already hit the 750-night threshold with a combined 10+ years of Platinum status across the two programs (or are able to reach those two thresholds based on your combined activity by December 31, 2018), you’ll enjoy Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite status."
Hello jrothenb, I was wondering if you could post our question in the wiki re: SPG LTP who (obviously) have 10 years platinum elite status but need the combined SPG and Marriott lifetime nights to push us over the 750 night threshold to be granted MR LTPP? I tried to ask my question here, but I was told by the Lurkers it MUST be in the wiki in order to get an official response, & I don’t have enough Flyertalk posts to be allowed to post in the wiki. I know the above info says we’re good to go, but I’d love to have it answered officially in wiki. (See my post from about 2 hours ago.) Thanks if you can help with this.