FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Silver and Red Cards (master thread)
Old May 9, 2018, 11:03 pm
jcatman

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by Tintin
How long does it take for Barclay to post EQM and EQD for Aviator Silver card in AA?

I qualified for 5000 EQM on April 20 (verified in Barclay's counter inside account site). My April billing statement closed on May 3, and all purchase based miles were posted in AA on May 4. But my 5000 EQM is still missing. According to the following blog from One Mile at a Time, his/her EQM and EQD from Aviator Card posted immediately after meeting the spending requirement.

https://onemileatatime.boardingarea....dit-card-post/

What is your experience? According to online account site, it takes 6-8 weeks for Barclay to post EQM and EQD in AA. So will it be productive to call Barclay's customer service now?

Thanks,
Tintin
Don't you earn 10,000 EQM's after spending $40,000 on the Citi Aadvantage Executive World Elite card, and $3,000 EQD's after spending $25,000 on the Aviator Red or Silver World Elite cards, and another $3,000 after spending another $25,000 on the Aviator Silver?

For the Aviator Silver, I'd be surprised if the EQD's took longer than 30 days after your statement closing date.