FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Adds New Companion Upgrades Policy 5 May 2018
Old May 6, 2018, 6:25 pm
ijgordon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CloudCoder
At all times, I (and I'm sure, many others) appreciate those who discover the info and distribute it for the benefit of others. I cannot imagine that it's even possible to do a better job at this than JonNYC has done over the decades, and continues to do . Much appreciated.

Still, why doesn't AA post a "What's New" page on their website? Apparently AA wants (or at least, does not mind if) their customers to know the latest developments. Surely there are better ways to distribute info about product updates? Not a complaint . Just a question. Why does a world-class corporation distribute their important product news through Twitter leaks?
Why does the Wall Street Journal often seem to get advance leaks of, say, big mergers & acquisitions?

Look, you can ignore all the rumors and speculation and wait for a formal announcement — which will ALWAYS happen whenever something is official, you can believe all the rumors and speculation that you read here, or you can believe some of the rumors posted here (or on Twit or whatever) depending on the poster. Your choice.