FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL SIN MR Apr 16-18, 2018 IAH SIN $708.31 21,668 MQM 3.3 CPM
Old Apr 26, 2018, 4:04 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
For anyone looking to do MQD runs (as opposed to MQMs) I just booked IAH-CDG-SIN-CDG-IAH in AF J for $34xx. Can't give great advice on how to replicate, because Google/ITA are spotty about showing results for this, which I semi-randomly stumbled upon just by looking around the dates that I had available.

Replicating the dates on AF's web site produced the same price but could not purchase ("technical error") and replicating in ITA Matrix and trying to book on DL via the userscript (which would've been nice since I have DL credits I want to use up) also failed at final booking with a fare increase to 7k+.

However I was able to get it ticketed at Orbitz and have an AF PNR and ticket number with seat assignments and everything, so...

In scanning the Premium Deals forum this doesn't seem like the best SIN J deal compared to some recent stuff, but for 35k+ MQMs and 9k+ MQDs it still seemed worth it

Fare rules for IAH seem to require travel starting on M-W in both directions. Saw possibilities out of both DFW and DAL as well as ORD. Happy hunting!

Name:  Screenshot-1.png
Views: 5215
Size:  37.3 KB