FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 flights in a row without Precheck, despite Global Entry # in profile
Old Apr 25, 2018, 3:39 pm
Westcoaster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by cblaisd
...ETA: I just talked to a Phoenix-based Alaska CSR who told me that they had been told that there is currently some glitch in the system and that if one doesn't get PreCheck despite having a TT #, you will have to call and it will have to "manually" be added to that particular itinerary, but it won't necessarily carry over to any following ones. After she took my number out and put it into the PNR, I re-checked and indeed now have PreCheck
Thanks for the heads up. Just to clarify, are you saying she removed the TT# that was already in the PNR and then entered the one you gave her? I want to make sure I can clearly explain what I need to a CSR if this happens to me. PreCheck is an important part of allowing me to maintain my sunny disposition while traveling.

BTW: I'm old school so ETA has always meant Estimated Time of Arrival to me. I actually had to do a search to discover that it also means Edited To Add nowadays. Live and learn.